1. I think Charlie is part Basset Hound or part carpet. Because he does a whole lotta laying around.
2. Charlie is itchy.
3. Charlie is itchy mainly between the hours of 4:00am and 5:00am. What I hear at 4:00am is the ching-ching-ching-ching-ching-ching from his collar and the click click click click click click of his little teeth plus some snorting. (Seriously Pal, what is up with that?)
4. Charlie likes me the most. I am the source of all goodness. Like, I feed him, and walk him and talk to him like he’s a baby and all. And I accidentally drop roast chicken on the floor sometimes.
5. I only drop pieces of roast chicken on the floor for Charlie, not the entire chicken.
6. Charlie likes to do a lot of moaning and groaning. And that reminds me so much of Coco. Coco did the moaning and groaning thing.
7. Charlie will nip when he is not in the mood to be adored. I know the feeling, pal.
8. Charlie barked for the first time last night. Well, that is if you don’t count the time he freaked out because of the vacuum cleaner.
9. Charlie eats his food in about 30 seconds flat.
10. Charlie hasn’t figured out how the kitchen floor is like a smorgasbord of droppings. I was totally counting on the fact that he would eat all the crumbs and I would never have to vacuum again and he is totally not hooking me up in that department.
He’s coming around…he’s settling in. Every now and then he acts like a bit of a freak and jumps around all helter-skelter like.
He totally fits in around here.