1. Ella has been calling me Mrs. Johnson all morning.
2. Dear Henry, please do not lick the bus seat.
3. Also, please do not tell anyone else to lick the bus seat.
4. To all other children, if Henry tells you to lick the bus seat, don’t do it. I realize he can be captivating and all, and you can get swept up in the moment of brotherhood and solidarity, but GROSS!
5. Dear Henry, please do not spit on anyone.
6. I don’t care who did it first.
7. If I said I kindof laughed at the bus-licker story, would you think that was wrong?
8. I don’t know what is happening to me… I am losing it.