Well, since Ella was sick for over a week, we have spent an unfortunate amount of time inside. And we were kindof bored. And we ate a lot of candy and such. I think she is on the mend, but Henry’s wellness is questionable. And also The Man has been laying around moaning and groaning for two days with the misery. If we ever EVER E.Ver. get done with being sick, I have dreamed up a list of stuff to do this summer.
1. Catch fireflies.
2. Eat popsicles.
3. Make s’mores on the firepit!
4. Cook wieners on a stick over a fire.
5. Days at the pool!!!
6. Light fireworks.
7. Pick wildflowers.
8. Go to the lake.
9. Picnic at the winery.
10. Wine on the stoop with the love of my life.
11. Dry lavendar, thyme, rosemary and oregano. And maybe chives.
12. Ride a (teensy) roller coaster.
13. Take long walks.
14. Visit Blacksburg.
15. Walk on the beach.
16. Blow bubbles. And dandelions. (Even though that will be spreading seeds all over. I don’t care. I want to blow dandelions).
17. Raise butterflies.
18. Sip coffee on the deck while the sun rises.
19. Cookout with friends.
20. Eat on the patio.