Today is day 7. I think. Maybe 8. It’s hard to remember when all the snow started. It all kind of blurs together.
The Man will go to work again today.
Yesterday, I was not all that productive.
I worked for 4 hours.
I edited photos and tried to nail down my favorites from 2009. For at least 3 hours. Maybe 4.
Kate and I made supper together. She is such a joy to cook with. Seriously.
I ate a lot more Milk Duds. That was not productive. But somehow, sitting there doing accounting is much more palatable when there are Milk Duds involved.
There must be something else that I did yesterday that I’m forgetting…
So since yesterday was rather unproductive, I’ve got a list of things I’d like to accomplish today. Perhaps if I publicize it, I will actually DO it. So here it is:
- put out seed for the birds. I love watching them.
- make orange cranberry bread
- clean the powder room. yuck. I should just do that first, because I will be unhappy and dreading it until it is done.
- check p-dub’s website to see if my photo made the cut. Which it won’t. And then I’ll be disappointed. But not surprised. I do this every time. I think that MY photo submission will stand out among some 28,000 entries. And then when it doesn’t stand out, I wonder why I ever thought it would. And then I feel dumb.
- start the laundry (notice how I did not quantify this item? All I really have to do is start the laundry. Very clever).
- fire up the crock pot for carne adovada
- make a list of all the stuff I need for Valentine’s Day. No, I haven’t gotten the stuff yet.
- play in the snow
- take pictures of the snow.
- not eat candy
- do puzzles with Ella
- do workbooks with Kate, William and Henry
- move dollhouse out of Kate’s room. She doesn’t play with it anymore. That is sad.
- shovel off the deck and stairs. Maybe just the deck. I need to be realistic here.
- snuggle up with a movie and some popcorn and my four favorite small people.
- Finish that book I’m reading that I’m really disappointed with. More on that another time. Because it is a deep subject and I do not feel deep right now.
Alrighty, so that should keep me busy. I’ll let you know how it goes. Or not.