I am in the midst of the-last-week-of-the-school-year/end-of-year-parties/teacher-gift-assembly h*ll. Therefore, being short on time, I am putting up a list of the seven-year-old’s memories which he began compiling yesterday. And let me just say, I hope it’s not a complete list. Or a “best-of” list. Without further ado, I give you William’s Memory Book…
1. I started Pre.K.
2. I had field day in K(indergarten).
3. I started K(indergarten).
4. When I finished K(indergarten), I almost drownded. (What? You did? When was that and where was I?)
5. Henry barfed on the couch. (It always comes back to the barf.)
6. Kate barfed in the car. (Oh dear God don’t remind me of that ride. That is a ride that will live in infamy in this family’s history.)
7. Kate barfed pink. (See a pattern here?)
And that is William’s life to this point. Or at least his recollection of it. You’re welcome.