I don’t even know why I like this stuff. But I do. Some of these questions are, um, slightly wierd. Like #2. I copied this from a blog I came across. Forgive the wierdness.
1. Do you like cheese?
Yes, in moderation.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? [WTH?] Okay, the answer to this question is NO. However, had the answer been yes, I still would have said no. So I guess you’ll never really know for sure now, will you. No Mom, the answer is no.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. Your favorite song?
I really don’t have one.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Always. I don’t like being inspected. I rehearse answers to questions they will undoubtedly ask. I try to sound oh-so-intelligent. Actually, one of them asked me if I had “worked in medicine” once. So there. Clearly, I sound very intellectual.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I prefer not to. I think the concept of ground up leftover meat parts is foul. But I love how they smell.
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night by Josh Groban and only Josh Groban. The one by Clay Aiken makes me want to throw up. I don’t know why. It just does.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but only a couple. Like MAYBE seven.
10. Is your bathroom clean?
I plead the fifth.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
The diamond earrings that The Man bought for our tenth anniversary. Love them.
12. Favorite Hobby?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
What? Lure who? I don’t think I possess that ability any more.
14. Do you have A.D.D.?
No. But this is getting boring, and I’m beginning to wonder if I can finish another 36 questions.
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
Hmmm…there are so many…my temper.
16. Middle Name?
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Hey, it’s sunny out for the first time in about 8 days.
Who is really going to read this anyway?
What am I going to eat before the kids get home?
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Back pack, bug spray (it was lemon eucalyptus and is worked rather well, fyi), rain poncho.
19. Name 3 things you usually drink?
Wine, coffee, beer. Because I’m all about keeping myself healthy.
20. Current worry right now?
That I need to get that kindergarten paperwork filled out.
21. Current hate? or pet peeve?
People not caring for their property.
22. Favorite place to be?
My yard. My home.
23. How did you bring in the New Year?
I think I might have been awake.
24. Where would you like to go?
Someplace sunny. Or maybe to sleep.
25. Name three people who will complete this and return?
I’m not sending it around. But maybe I should. I’d just love to know which of you people out there have smoked heroine.
26. Do you own slippers?
Nope. I can’t find the right ones.
27. What shirt are you wearing?
White long sleeved t-shirt
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I really don’t know to be honest.
29. Can you whistle?
30. Favorite color?
31. Would you be a pirate?
I don’t really understand the point of that question. Who would be a pirate?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None. I think about all the stuff I have to do that day
33. Favorite girl’s name?
Kate , Violet
34. Favorite boy’s name?
Henry or Charlie
35. What’s in your pocket right now?
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Talking about how Mike says he’ll NEVER EVER do something gross when he becomes a parent. Like, he’ll never ever wipe his baby’s runny nose with anything other than a tissue. Right. You just keep on telling yourself that, pal. The denial will keep you sane a little while longer…
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Where do these questions come from? Mom, how come you never bought me special sheets? Why are 4% of the questions on this related to bedsheets. That’s a little strange, imho.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my toe. I dropped a full jar of pickles on it. I lost my grip on the jar, and in a moment of rare brilliance, I stuck my stocking foot out to keep the jar from denting my floor. And I was very successful. And then I couldn’t walk properly for two weeks. Good times…
39. Do you love where you live?
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2 that work. The Man thinks we should save the others, in case we want to fix them some day. Right.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
I don’t think I have any loud friends…
42. Who is your most silent friend?
I don’t know. We’re all kind of the same.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Right. I’m thirty eight and wrinkley.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
45. What is your favorite book?
To Kill a Mockingbird.
46. What is your favorite candy?
I don’t discriminate. And I mean that seriously.
47. Favorite Sports Team?
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
What? Who thinks about this stuff?
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
About what I would get done this morning before the kids got up.
There you have it. More useless information you have about me. Please leave me a comment and tell me I’m not the only one that has never had special sheets. But if you’ve smoked a little heroin, I really don’t need to know about that, thankyouverymuch.