Many, many, MANY years ago, I received an award for an essay I wrote about my home town. If memory serves me correctly, I was seven, and in 2nd grade. I was so busy yapping away to one of my friends during the assembly I didn’t even hear my name being called over and over. Yap, yap yap. Anyhoo, 30 years have passed without a tidbit of recognition people. (Forget the fact that I haven’t really written anything other than to-do lists and thank you notes for the majority of those years.) FINALLY, the drought has ended. Beachy Mimi has bestowed a lovely honor upon me, the Arte y Pico award (Loosely translated, it means Wow. Over the top. The best art.)! This award was originally created by the Uruguayan Arte y Pico blog. Thank you BM!!!
The rules for this award are:
1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community.
2) Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be included in your post.
Take 90 West
I think y’all are swell. Congratulations!